Without Remorse.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008

No point arguing on who was right and who was wrong.
No point talking about it anymore. The past is the past. She's moved on, I should too. Eventhough all this might sounds cliche, but who cares.
She doesn't seem to be bothered about it. So why should I? I mean should I be?
I really gotta pick my words much carefully this time, as people are starting to take notice on what I write these days. Not to bullshit or to boast, but seriously I thought no one would take notice but who knew one day people came to me and started talking about my issues. LOL.
I'm still living my life. Nothing else I would asked for. I realized that, why commit into something that are hurtful to you? I should have "let go" long ago. Maybe my life would've changed. I'm happy that all those confusing so called love stories has finally over. Yipppee! xD
In case you didn't know, I already know, almost everything. Its NOT MY LOST. :)

I thought this day would never come. I finally left my life that are filled with remorses all these years. Words probably could not be explained how glad I am now! xD

Comments (0)