SaveThePup.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

As I was cycling to get my breakfast, (its a daily routine), I notice something small and brown is chasing after me. I ignored and a small sharp bark came straight to my ears. Fortunately I managed to hold back to avoid hitting the small little paws of hers.

Seriously, even though its stray and dirty, I don't give a damn. I carried it and fondled it a little. The bad news is, I got no food for the little pup. I already had one dog at home. And its already giving me headache. If I'm bringing this pup home, and say 'Dad, look what I've got, isn't it cute?!' I'll be so faraway from home by then.

Its a pity that this little pup is alone without their parents and food. It followed wherever I went. I felt really sad to have left the little pup alone but I really couldn't do anything about it. I went home to get a few slice of bread to come fed it, but it was already gone. I do not know where did the pup wandered off to. Hopefully it'll be in safe hands of a responsible owner. Either way, it had already found a shelter to protect herself from any danger from the other wild dogs or animals.

I wish not see the dog I fondled before laying on the street one day, motionless. It really does disturbs me mentally.

Anyway, leaving the pup really made me felt bad about it. But, I'm better now. Knowing that she is gone when I got back to get bread, she is nowhere to be seen. Probably someone already taken her.

I'm more than glad.


She's very shy obviously.



Comments (0)