We'llCallYou.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008

Yup, I went and asked for vacancy today though. Hmm. Just to earn some incomes and to keep myself busy to forget the tragic ending.
Anyway, just a shoutout. > What are friends for if they are not picking up your calls?! And not returning the calls are not COOL.



Back to the topic people, err, I asked in Sakae and the lady said Sorry we're in for a long-term waiter. Aight I get it lady.
Next stop I went Kinsahi. And here's the thing, that guy told me that their vacancy is full. Why not try asking in The Mines? I was like uhm I'm sorry. Yea, The Mines, KL you could try there. They have a hostel there. OH.
* I am not a Myanmarian,Burmese or an Indonesian. All I want is a vacancy while waiting for my SPM results. * And off I went.



Finally, the last. Lavender. Making it short. She speaks fast action packed mandarin. Superb. I kept apologizing and sorry sorry sorry. She have to speak English to me and that automatically she will assume that I am a Banana.~
No I am not. I can't listen what are you trying to speak. So fast.
Finally she cooled off and uhm I gave her my house phone number instead of my cell's coz you know I'll have missed calls by then and its bad if she's the one calling.
Hopefully its a YES when she calls though.
Worse come to worse I just have to play dull as a sales assistant. Crap.

Comments (0)