The 10th.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I've made. This will sound a little bit of cliche but, you know, I still gotta spit it out. Its all over. SPM is over!
Anyway, I've carried out my plans as planned. That is to get a basketball shoe as soon I've done wearing those old crappy shoes. Took me whole day to find the right size.Damn. Well, size 10 & 1/2 plus the flatness of my foot make my search a whole lot worse. Finally, saviour. Nike from OneSports basketball dealer. Phew. Btw, klang town bridge is the worse place to go. If anyone of you morons have nothing to do there, its much obliged if you're not going there and heed my advice. Which I know many of ya'll have noticed it. Damn. What a day.
Here's my hardwork. Both in searching and in financial. Nike Uptempo Quix.




Bonus feature is that, since I'm so gonna get in love, there's a heart shape on the inside, which shows the softer side of a flagrant basketballer like me! xD

Comments (0)