Taggie.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, December 15, 2008

3 stupid things in the world u fear most:
1. Lizards
2. That noise when scratched on that blackboard
3. Illness

3 stupid things you do when you're alone and free:
1. Sleep
2. PlayStation
3. Going out

3 stupid things you ever said to anybody:
1. Use your brain. Oh, I'm sorry your head couldn't fit one.
2. What the fuck is wrong you.
3. Shut up before I call you a bitch.

3 stupid things anyone ever said to u:
1. Are you really 17?!
2. You looked like a panda.
3. You are okay you know. If you could talk lesser then that'll be perfect.

3 stupid things in the world you really care about:
1. My drawings.
2. My shoes.
3. My bags.

Are you a sad person?
Swings real fast.

3 persons to tag:
Anyone who has not done any tags before.

Comments (0)