The 6th of December.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008

Maybe I should held the best dressed award or perhaps the best FOOD of the night?
Yup there are somethings to be settled during that night but we managed to settle it to prevent further havoc. Damn.
Oh, talking bout my peeps, they were all like smoking,sizzling, hot hot. xD
Even Kc managed to have come after his tiring flight back from India. Thanks alot.
The girls were like exceptionally prettier on that day while the guys were much cooler than usual. HahS!
Well, there are some where we have never seen them wearing heels in their life while some were just surprised that She is actually wears a dress! Hmph.
As cliche as this may be, I had better let the pictures do the talking.






* its been 11years and WE'RE ARE STILL HERE!









Comments (4)

Wei cool cool cool. Damn cool. Why didn't you wear a hat, that'd be cool, like J. Timberlake. Hahahah so nice lah seeing you guys dress up.

yaya!
Should look at Jolynn! HeeeeelS bABe!

Cannot see heels also! Quite cute what she. Heh. I like what you wore. A lot. Guess I was wrong when I said you got no style lorr.

Ahem. Pardon me?
Geeez. Guess i'm not that you know no-stylo-guy after all huh?!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!