SoIntoWritingNOW.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008

I feel inspired to write today for now, this moment.
I don't know, maybe I have not talked to any of my friends about 'it' I guess. I just text to them in words. That didn't pretty helped though. It helped in some sort of ways but, thanks for, well you know who you are.
At times like this, when I feel sad or disappointed, I eat and eat and eat alot. I don't know, I read about this that eating will actually makes you feel better. Thats coz we feel content. And when we feel content, we feel glad, happy. Nope, its not normal eventhough I love food all the time. And I tend to play basketball alot and not feeling exhausted but eventually when I return home I'll be in insomia state.
No, its not healthy.

I really need to talk to her. Eventhough sometimes she don't really listen to what I'm really saying, but it feels relieve to have blurt it out in language I guess.
Definitely I'll call her up one day. Pfft.
So darn bored and my "brother" just done his operation on his right ear. So we're kinda share the same fate. He got no car to go out and I got no car to hop on. And he's only back for a month. Damn. So many things to do, so many places to go.

I want to talk talk talk talk talk to her. xD
Wish me well people! I'm waiting for the Lavender's call. The call. The call.

Comments (0)