I'm it.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008

*Got tagged by Sam.*


1. What's your ambition?
= Actually an architect. :)

2. Which is more important to you : Friends/Boyfriend/Girlfriends
= Girlfriend if I had one, friends if the former is not mine.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
= Nope.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
= Hell yeah? To girls not so. xD

5. How many babies do you want?
= 3.

6. What is your goal for this year?
= Its coming to an end nyway. Nxt year? To rebuild my life.

7. Do you believe in eternal love?
= Yes I do. Proof? My parents? xD *dumbass question*

8. Do you want to change your real name?
= Came at first. I mean, wth is Si for? hahS! Not anymore.

9. What feeling do you love the most?
= Being loved.

10. What are your bad habits?
= Hot-head.

11. Is there anything you want to tell people who hate you?
= You suck.

12. Do you cherish every friendship you have?
= Yes I do. Some are, urghh.

13. What does flying mean to you?
= Flapping your wings, if you have one, and uhm supposedly your whole body is lifted off the ground.

14. Who do you love?
= HAIYO! alot la! Call me! ^.<

15. Who do you hate?
= Hmmm. Call me also la. Nobody gets hurt here. Hahs!

16. Describe the person who tagged you in nine words.
= *speechless*.

17. What would you really like to do now?
= Wishing she would just say YES or NO. And to have the guts to say the magic word. Yes me.

18. What will you be in the next ten years?
= Have a family. Like durh? A decade weii.

19. Coffee or Tea?
= Both.

20. What are you wishing for right now?
= Hmm. Wishing she would be mine already. But why? You.

I tag :
LayYin.Alex.Jann.Bev.

Comments (0)