Away.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, December 05, 2008

You. Not you again. Its this time again I'm always suffering like this. Yes I said I'll be moving on. Those were just words. Loving someone for a few years and one day you just say I'm over it, are you that invincible?
Though you have disappointed me alot and alot of times. I do not know whether that is your nature or I just do not know you well. But what else can I ask? I kept my patience. Waiting for you. But you did not, as if I was never there. I just hate where I was anticipated that you're coming, well, I guess now I found my weaknesses. I always have high hopes. Of course, who doesn't. I only get to see you once a week. And thats not almost every week. I know you know. We both know. I don't like this feeling of stranded. Yet, I don't wanna hurt you. I know you don't give a damn on what I am writing or what I have done. What else is in your mind? What else do you want? Hurh. The worse part of my life? Not yet. You even forgotten my Birthday. How could you? Its just too cold. Call me LOA. I don't give a f*ck. Did I ever ever ever forgotten yours? Is it so hard? I bet my life on the line if your friends did not mentioned about it, you will just best forgetten about it. The higher you hope, the higher you fall. Its a cliche almost everyone heard of.
I kept telling myself to wait for you until that major examination is done with. Now you're treating me this way. What.
Then suddenly you give me hope again. You should listen to Katy Perry, Hot N Cold more often. Suits your style. Maybe more than that.
I can't say I hate you. I...
You just break and break and break my heart and I am still there. Stupid? Foolish? Ignorance? Urgh. Friend of mine advised that I should've left her long time ago. Calling me stupid for still being in love with such person. Wants my attention but did not give me attention in return.
Anyway, I'm so into the song Away by Enrique Iglesias.


Damn.

Comments (0)