School Reopens

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Well, basically when the school reopens, I expected nothing, really.
Hmmm. Some of them got themselves "groomed", while others just being the plain-same. :)
You see, my words may be harsh but I really mean no harm. If anyone of you had know me better, you never feel offended. I mean c'mon, I'm only aggresive if I am provoked. The ding dong in ya' head must been ringing huh? LOL.

Can I say that this year 2008 wasn't a good year for me? I've got every trouble from every party. Man, its chaotic!!
Let me see, I tore my ligaments early in the year, .... some family problems to deal with, hmmm... friendships as well? Now thats ironic. Academically my results did not turned out what I "wished" for. Dang! I am giving up already. I can't take anymore lectures. I am really trying. I just can't. Sorry I had failed you Pn.Wong.
You're a blessed teacher. Blessed with dedication and patience. I could not fulfill what you expected me to be. Sorry Pn.Wong.

I hate exams. I think students should not be graded through examinations. I think it is very unfair. Try to think. All of us had been reading, not studying for trials. Yes yes. I am so right. Each and everyone of us had leaked questions. Now what do we do? We read what is coming out for the following day. Now thats reading. :) Another reason I hate exams? Hmm. People tend to be more competitive. Trying to show what they have in the "noodles". Yeah right. You can have all the noodles you want, if you never have the attitude, you're nothing but still garbage. Fool.

Comments (0)