Gone

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, October 13, 2008

If I've hurt anyone out there, threathened, I apologize.
I appreciate every single day since the day I've known you.
If I quit now, I'll be a quitter. Then, it will always be.
The door is always open. I know. I'm too afraid to take another step into your front door anymore. I'm sorry. Maybe, I will never even appear in your stepping stones to your door either. You were a friend. Smiley friend. And you will forever be a friend of mine. I hope you do too. Well, this is life. We live on. Maybe the near future, things would change, I hope. But hey, I'm so so glad that I have met you in my life.
I hope I certainly made a small impact on you. Ya know, whether it was a bad one or the worse. :)
The days are for sure gone. I pray for your success in everything.
You're certainly a good pal. Its more than enough to be your only ordinary pal. :)


CheeRs!

Comments (0)