From Boredness to Randomness

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, October 27, 2008

Look look thats my feet and I'm very very proud of it! Here's for the haters!
Look carefully! xD


Welcomeeeeee Nike! Woohoo!


If anyone of you followed the Naruto manga series. The following will interest you.
Its copyright reserved. *TM* hahaha!



I came across the yahoo headlines and there's this Ironman sequel that got me attracted. Well I found this awesome sketch of the War Machine for the upcoming Ironman movie. They are replacing Terence Howard for Don Cheadle. If ya people don't know, let me elaborate. The former is the one playing the role for Ironman. (Remember that dude of Tony Stark's friend). Wheareas the latter is that dude from the Ocean's 12 and 13. That dude with the British accent. Well, I do not agree at all. Howard is a great actor. Argh!

Comments (0)