Happy 17th Birthday Sue Yee

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, October 26, 2008

I head off to Aeon to watch Tropic Thunder and to celebrate Sue Yee's b'day. Its been 3 birthdays in a row. Wow. Pity Lee eaten cakes for 3 dreadful days! hahaha!
Never mind you will always look hawt though! xD
The plan was... Well, there was never a plan for me. Basically they wanna surprise Sue Yee in some sort of ways which I never got to know what exactly the plan was. It just happen spontaneously I guess? :)
Well she walks into Secret Recipe and was touched that me,ying, and Chow Yap came in and brought in the cake. It all went smoothly and pretty amazing I think. Well, I guess I'll just have to let the pictures do the work! xD. * I'll post some pics here in my blog. For more you guys can grab it from my friendster or I'll send to you instead.* xD


The Birthday girl herself. Tan Sue Yee. Classmates of F1 and F2.


Never forget the Birthday wishes. Its magical!


And .. ta-da. Poof!


There are more pictures of the Birthday girl in her camera I think. I don't know whose white cam is that though. xD
Overall, I feel great to have a friend like you. And I'm always always ENVY of everyone around you who does so many things for you. I really really wished one day my friends would too. All I just wanna say, you're lucky to have such great friends. I know you realize it too and you will appreciate and cherish more than everything.
Even the girl I'm in love with which I cherished her for almost 3 years already, forgotten my birthday. Wonder what was she thinking. I don't blame her though, I never wanted to hurt her. Its only a birthday. It comes and go. People does forget mine most of the time. I'm used to it. xD

Hey Sue Yee. Thanks for the cake and everything know. Memories when we're in F1 and F2. Wishing you the best for everything you do in the near future and always. May Angels Be With You Since I'm Away. You do remember that rite? MALAYSIA? xD
Happy 17th Birthday My dear Friend.

Comments (0)