New Tracks to Look Out For.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, October 08, 2008

James Morrison is back with his new album which is his second. Songs For You, Truths For Me. If you're a fan of soulful-folklore genre, then look no further James Morrison is here! XD.
He's got a brand new look too. Which I think he looks much better than before. More stylish and kick-ass look perhaps? LOL.
Maybe many of you had the chance to listen to his first released song from the album, You Make It Real . If you had not, well you better do now!
Here's his new album cover. Songs For You, Truths For Me.



P.s: Jay Chou has released his album already. Make your booking in Popular Book Stores, its cheaper. :) My my, can't wait to get the album for myself. But I'm soooooo B-R-O-K-E! If I'm not mistaken this album is entitled Capricorn? Arghh! I hate myself! XD
Unfortunately, I only heard 'dao xiang'. Being a very big fan of him, I am kinda embarrassed to have only listened one new track. Sobs. And its in YouTube. *How sad is that?!* Hold on Jay, I'm saving $$$ to support your new album. It will be my fifth collection! Muahahahaha!
So so sorry. No album art on this one! I'll guess I just randomly put one to show RESPECT!

Comments (0)