Xmas Joy oh?

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009

Listening to: Like A Stone by Audioslave

Yup yup, ahhh the Xmas joy... Roasted turkey, macaroni, goddamn good food I don't know. Only my aunts celebrate x'mas every year. For me xmas is a celebration with friends, your loved ones, your girlfriends, families. Time for reunion and all that social thingy on how your relatives/uncle auntie has complained how fat have you grown or how tanned are you since they last saw you and things like that. And yes, not forgetting good beers as well. ;)
I see most of my friends got their wishES list done. x) Some are well far far far close to getting your sight on it or even to *gulp* think of it. I'm not saying people are just greedy, it's just wish list. Put whatever you want as long you behave and Santa knows that. Lol.
So yeah I was out the last week week like err 4 days a week maybe to Aeon? ==
No big deal, I wanted to buy that iPod shuffle that only costs RM99 and with membership only 79! How cool is that?! Well, my Sony Mp3 Walkman basically died on me a few times. *yes that purple thumbdrive-look-alike. * It's been lets see 4 years ae? Dad got me for something. Can't remember. Anyway, I did not buy or ask someone else to buy me a new music tool. Cos, later I found out it was the earphone that failed me. Sigghhh. So yea, I saved my cash, did not spend on the new iPod instead I chose to buy a Philips earphone which is soo soo cool. Saved at least 70bucks.
On the other hand, I came to stop by this particular shop which I think she would love it as a gift. I don't know, I'm just so not me when choosing gifts ya know. And far more, it's a CHRISTMAS GIFT! So yeahh, after spending most of my days there walking around, I think, why not? Probably she likes it. Probably not. When plan A fails you need plan B which plan B means to execute plan A by all means. Haha! Oh well, things didn't went the way I wanted to but Xmas is still long way for me. Out of nowhere, I feel I'm leaving really soon, is like this whole thing is like a long sleep and I wake up one day I find I'm away from here. You know that feeling that just don't feel right at all. Ishhh FML. It's a new thingy for me though, getting gifts for xmas, shopping, the hustle and what not. It's going to be nice I guess. I'll see where the wind blows. Hell no.

When you love something, you set it free right?


Comments (0)