Get A Hold of it, would ya?

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in , , , | Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Listening to: Going Under by Evanesense

Well, I did not have a pleseant wake up call this morning. SIGHH!
And yes, it affected my mood and goddamn I'm screwing every piece of shit since I woke up. The new neighbours are moving in so they have major renovation taking place. And yes, dogs will bark including mine. What next? My niece screaming everytime she passes my room and screaming along with the tv in the living room. Give me a break will ya people please?
I bet its going to be the same damn commotion when I wake up in the morning tomorrow. Besides, did I mention that my new neighbour are going to have 8 motherfucking dogs?! 8 goddamint 8 mofo dogs! Geez, what the fuck is wrong having just 2/3 dogs but 8?! Dad says he's a dog trainer. I thought dog trainer only trains mass amount of dogs, they don't own that mass amount of dogs don't they?
And, I saw this new owner anyway, he was checking and all the other day, I wanted to smile and said hi, but he ignored me like totally. Jackass.
Don't you be so arrogant, you're new in town aight. Arrogant bastard. I would say he's prolly in his mid 40s? Moustache, specky, belly ==. At least he's got a cool dog so I'll give him credits.
Damn, you just brought down the 24years durian tree. It was the legend tree ok. Aihhhh
It's going to smell weiyh since he got 8 dogs and they are all going to poo poo and the hell is going to throw all that poo poos?

Comments (0)