Accepted.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, December 02, 2009

So there I have it, Westin Langkawi called, I answered, and dang I'm accepted for my industrial training. Mixed emotions I'll say. I'm happy I'm leaving, at the same time I'll miss my homeboys back here. 3months of no balling, 3months of no swimming, 3months of no bah kut teh. Damnit!
I'll make my 3months enjoyable though. Booze all night long yo. haha.
It's unbelievable how time passed. Geez, time flies ae? I'm so going to miss all my college friends. No more hustlin, no more jeng jeng, no more amp square, no more yam cha, no more mah 7, no more 7 down, no more meh hai. Gahhhhh!
I'm leaving on the 3rd of Jan coming back only on the 27th of March. I'm soooooooooooo gooooonnnna miss everyone! I have no idea if I could come back on CNY that I wish I can!
14th Feb eh. haha

So, yes, finals is like less than a week. Cool.
Cheers yo

Comments (1)

woiii!! get back ur c-box larhh!! lol..anyway, it feels like u're leaving for NS!! lol..i meant the duration.. =)