I Love You, man.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Listening to: To be with you by Mr Big

When they say swimming is the best sport, you have to agree. And hell yeah, for me.
The whole purpose of swimming is to get toned yo. Forget about the rest, I swim just to lose these stubborn fats and to shape up and not forgetting to grow taller. haha!
Yes I admit that I do google for images of swimmers. Guilty as charged.
Not gay alright, is just for motivation! So I came across these 2 pictures actually which is damn awesome by only swimming!



Dude, that is just huge guns. Moderately huge.

And here's Phelps doing his butterfly stroke. And yes, proven that butterfly stroke defnitely tones your body muscles the fastest. It's tough for beginners to perform this strokes but enough practice is good already.



And yeah, when you swim for long period of time, the most obvious difference is you'll have this upper neck muscles first. Then you will start to notice your triceps. Which is damn awesome!
Train triceps to have bigger biceps remember that!

Comments (0)