Let the wind take you away.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, December 26, 2009

Listening to: Four Kick by Kings of Leon

I have not been giving fuck lately to anyone lately, which means life is really boring because I did not look for trouble. No I have not packed yet but my dad keeps talking and talking and talking as if I ain't coming back. Wtf. Ask this ask that and all that.
I'm just seeing it as a vacation. Long term vacation, that's that and that's it. Lately I just do not understand why I couldn't see some people. You know, you planned something, get excited and it gets cancelled. Ya fuck that.
It felt it was just yesterday you entered college, having all these culture shocks and met lots of scary and outspoken people that freaks me out that turns me into a really anti-social boy for the 1st term. I'm just surprised that wow, is that even normal? Damn. I guess right now, at this point, I miss all of my college friends. Felt its been a long long journey. Really good friends you have met along the way, things we have done together as the whole bunch of us. Man, those were sweet memories. Haven't seen you guys for about 2 weeks and it didn't felt good at all. Godamnit. We need to meet up for real. Please.
fuck emo.

Comments (0)