Seeing towards.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, December 11, 2009

Listening to: Bad Romance by Lady GaGa.

According to Shaun, "First year just ended, now what?"
Well, that's basically a good question. All of us, as we know, has been placed in their hotels respectively for their interns. Jeremy, Ben, Kev, and I will be leaving on the 3rd to have a better look on the place, the island and all that. Geez, I'm so so so afraid I put on weight after interns! Gahhhh!
Well at least Jeremy's bringing his weights and I'll be bringing the exercise mat. It will not be that bad ae? No?
I just can't wait for the cheap stuff I'll be bringing home. Weeeeee~~~
Oh the joy of leaving this miserable place. Hell not I care if I suffer in training, I promise myself to enjoy myself there. When things don't go your way, just get a Heineken and get over it. >D

I'm so so so gonna miss yooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhh when you're not around! ):

Comments (0)