Told you so

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, July 04, 2009

I warned you. You think I was joking. There goes your "yep yep yep". Pathetic. Your sense of humor is laughing at you now. Who's got the last laugh? Hmm. Told you so.
The other one are just so desperate to get your ass whopped. Going all out to get my ass whopped? Damn I'm famous now. I guess my words are just too hurting and you just couldn't find words to get back at me? Well, you did get me on those CGI. I'll give you credits on that. Next time, just play with words aight. Its powerful and once you said it, you better not take it back coz you can't. Thats why think before you talk. Blogging? Hah. Get ideas and topic will ya? Sigh. I am not your friend OK. THAT... is not OK. I'd live over my life and rather not have known you. It was dumb. I should have heed those advice damnit. Its too late now. Ya ya-moving on.
Oh, and I do believe that, when you spend more time being alone, you DO think a lot. You think everything. Thinking towards the future, whats coming and all. It does work.
I told a friend this, "I always think ahead of whats coming because I won't feel deeply hurt when the worse is coming". Then she said, then you will get hurt twice? Well, I never thought of that, but life is as painful as it gets. Some of the people I've met and seen and observed, think they have seen the bad side of the world. Well, that ain't the world. That's fairytale kids. We are old enough to think and play mean on whats on to facing the crisis we're facing in the next 5 years maybe?
Ironically, the world is dying. Nobody's doing shit including me. Is it too late? My answer is yes. I don't blame our ancestors I blame homo sapiens. US. We kill the world. We kill among ourselves. We kill everything. If the world die, we die. We brought this upon ourselves.
When I talk too much, people say I'm crazy. When I'm quiet. You say I'm emo. When I say things that shouldn't be said you say I'm foul mouthed. I talk normally like everyone else's does, you people come attacking. Oh, one more thing I forgotten to mention. HE who talks more rubbish and not "funny" jokes gets more credits. Wow man, just wow. He-is-so- "funny". Ha-Ha-Ha. Connard!
Yes this post I am condemning people. You think I've gone too far? I don't take that. I've said enough. Some things are best left unsaid.
You want to know everything! Everything people talk about. Why? You are not like this before. You even want me to tell you when I'm attached. Why? You wanna celebrate?! Celebrate?! Hah. Damn you are just getting better. The fuck man the fuck?! "Who who who. What happen. Sigh." Not everything OK. This just not you. Never was. Things changed people changed. Not till this state. I mean what happened man. I'm not angry at you and all. I'm just sad it turned out to be this way today.
I wouldn't say I am right on everything I just said. BUT, EVERYTHING I SAID IS PURE FACTS. I GIVE YOU MY WORD!


Still think I have a sloppy memory?

Comments (0)