German Influence

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, July 05, 2009

My sis and bro in law brought me to Puchong to have dinner with them. That place was called Stadt. It serves good German cuisine. My first time there though. Never had German cuisine before in my life, so I said why not. As I'd remember in class, German's famous cuisine is sausages. And something that looks really like a poop. No offence Europeans, I love Germany. Good country.
The ambience of that restaurant was uhm too dark. I mean it should be dark for dining and all but its just way too dark. The services aren't that good coz I only see 4 waiters for at least 24 tables? They also serve imported beers, countries as Germany itself, Belgium and even Sweden. Their specialty courses there are mainly pork and beef. They skipped beef because I don't eat them, so pork was mainly the dishes we had. I asked myself even the chefs remove the smell of pork, why can't Bah Kut Teh remove the stinkiness of pork? I give 4 out of 5 diamonds for the dishes. :) They should be on Michelin guide man.
As for the beverages, my sis's mocktail ain't that mind blowing. Its called Chocolate Orgasm. Damn it sounds SO SO wrong to me. As for me, I treated myself a Heineken as for my bro in law he ordered Warsteiner beer. I should have that. It tasted so much smoother and light compared to Heineken. But I love Heineken though. Its really really good.
And I still remember what Miss Jasmine told me, my lecturer of F&B, She said from now onwards any cuisines you have, make a habit of taking pictures of them. Rate them from the presentation, taste and creativity. Well I did. :) Good student. xD













Its too damn dark. Without flash you see nothing. Its really very very dark. LOL.

Comments (0)