Memorable Eighteenth Pt2

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, July 11, 2009

As everyone can see, I wasn't preparing for this. I taken off my contact lenses and with no wax at all. Definitely I look crappy. :/
Well, I thought, "oh its the time of the year again, makan makan . " Then poof you're a year older already. I wanna thank Sam for making the change. Though my classmates were the first to have done it throughout my whole life, this whole thing you have planned, I fell for it OK. LOL!
Besides Sam, the whole "acting crew" was kinda awesome too. KC was part of the whole crew at the whole time! Bloody. Then some came up with having dinner with their grandpa and all. Damn. While the others, hah, really caught me off guard. Credits to everyone. Love you guys man. Even Terinder came. :) Thank you all. Seriously. Its the best day of all birthdays. It was truly amazing. I'm just moved by what everyone have done for me. The initiatives to come and all. Priceless.

















All the hardships we have been through,all of you are still with me. Here I am, saying I will never forget this day for as long as I live. You have my word.

xoxo The End xoxo

Comments (0)