Memorable Eighteenth

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2009

.. So speechless. If by any chances I can capture scenes and moments, I will say now.
College pals were so so . Oh man, I'm just so speechless as no one has ever done this before. Di Wei, Ee Laine, Wai Yee, Esther, Kevin, Vick, Jeremy, Ben and Jun Yan. Hah, I'm so blessed to have met pals like you. Oh man, Gloria Jeans, cake from Zen, and not forgetting the "mafia theme". Damn, saying it now gives me tears. You guys really made my 18th Birthday memorable. The best gift of all is friendship. Now I am no more alone in the wild world. I am one. We are one. Thank you. Thank you all so much. And hey, I wasn't sad in Gloria Jeans, I was so touched by what you guys have done for me. Never in my life I felt this way. Thanks again.
Lots of candid shots were taken. Words just couldn't express how deeply moved by everyone of you. :)













Di Wei & Kevin



Heroes and Heroines









Ee Laine, Di Wei, Wai Yee, Esther




xoxo The End xoxo

Comments (0)