Poisson saute a la meuniere

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, July 16, 2009

Don't worry guys, its not poison/racun. Its fish. Again, its Chef Loke's lesson. This time, we Group 2 DH33, rocked the whole kitchen. Everything was excellent I would say. Coz its different in a way that we are cooking for guests the first time. I am the aboyeur. And guys, sorry for the screaming and rushing. Chef Loke influenced me to do it! Seriously!
But everyone of us did a very good job. Preparing the dishes on time and always have that creativity touch of it. Everyone's appetizer was creative in any way. Sorry if I offended anyone for not choosing their piece. But you guys should try being aboyeur. Its really fun and challenging. Oh, and my hand was fishy for 2 damn days. xD. It was hell of experience. Loved that day so much.





Kah Wen the first victim to victimized the fish. She was mumbling in mandarin and complaining coz the fish was cold, fishy and disgusting. For me, I just can't wait to get my hands dirrttty!



Voila, there you have it, fish fillet. :)



There's a whole lot of fish juices. Damn it smelled good. :)





Meet Seabass and I. xD



Now meet Sole.



Esther's starter and Chef Loke's seabass~~.
All ready to be served.

Bon apetit people!

Comments (0)