Sweetness!

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, July 16, 2009

Yes everyone. Back to college again. Kitchen practicals to be exact. My favourite. :)
Started off with pastry with Chef Loke. Damn I tell you, Chef Loke is the coolest guy I've met other than Mr Anthony. He won't get angry, he won't get stress, when he sees you stress, he will just say, CHILL LA CHILL. WHY SO STRESS? then laughed. Cool ae? Coz usually, in kitchen, the Chef will just scream at you and rush you. So for this case, he is damn COOL. And he even said he will bring us to drink one day. Illegal drinks or legal drinks sir?





We did tart alsasienne & creme caramel. Ya, guess again, Pastry classes also was with Chef Loke. Awesome guy.



That's my garnishing. Oh and by the way, I did all those pastry by myself. Damn. Washing, peeling apples, mixing. Its better la, coz the Queen got "court case".

... to be continued.

Comments (0)