Speechless.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, June 02, 2009

\

I gave my all. Something went wrong when it arrived home.
We did Assorted Fruit tart on Pastry class yesterday. I was so anticipated about the class and baking the cake, some may know why and I myself knows exactly why too.



Began with apple. 5 apples in total.

Thats my dough after stirring it. Stupid J stir and stir but no results. Pfft. Pathetic piece of shit.



Next, we were ordered to chop the apples into cubes. So there you have it, McD apple pie. LOL! Smells exactly like it!





Awww. Strawberries. How the remind me when I was in Cameron? My favs!!


Esther came up with the love with the balance of her dough. Creative enough. :D



Chef Kartina made hers so decorative. Hmmph. Sifu mah, what to do? xD That one on top is not done yet. Its only peach and ... damn I forgotten what is that. Then the strawberries came in. LOL!



And the final touch.



Nice right?! I don't understand why. Aihhh.

That one is my hardwork. The blind tart.



Along came the cream, peaches, and strawberries. I suck at garnishing it huh? Don't blame me coz we are out of time. We are behind schedule actually.



I'm trying not to put this to public. But a promise is a promise. I am a man of my word. I'll do something better than this. Just wait. :D

Comments (1)

wao..look delicious le..hehe..when can i have the chance to try it..haha