Love isn't always a fairytale.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, June 27, 2009

What you wish is never what you get.
Maybe I should have taken the first step. Thats what a guy should probably do. Well I was quite the other way round though. I was like caught between two minds. Heart says this the mind says the other. Shit happens all the time. I should have told her everything when I had that chance. Not that. On what happened basically the first day till today. I lied. Be considerate, it ain't a good time now. Its not about what I want. Its about stop lying to myself and to her. The best thing to do now is just wait, observe and see what happens. I always know that I was never good enough for her and she always deserve someone better than me. It was alright at the beginning, then it slowly declined. Guess it was my fault though. Hmm.
Well, you see here's the problem. My friend is confused about being in a relationships, whereas I still going solo am headache. How irony can life gets sometimes ae?
Ya sometimes you just remind yourself of how they are so alike. Scares you sometimes.
I guess I'm just having this empty holiday now and I start to think nonsense. LOL.

I need to let out.
Time will tell what I need to know.

Comments (0)