One Boring Sunday

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009

The Sun is blazing. The commotion is crazily insane. I've been facing my notebook for at least 4hours. No car. No money. No activity. No food.
Damn its boring and hot on the Sunday afternoon.
So I decided to bake the simplest cake, a butter cake. Just to simply kill time.
My mom's friends are here, perfect tea time. :D
I still have the touch for baking though its been sometime now.



Mix, stir and basically more mixtures.

See what boredness can actually do to you.



Damn oven, so bloody small. But hey, more than a decade already kayy. Haven't changed it before ever since we owned the house. Old school, classic, whatever it is. As long it works just fine.



And voila. There you have it. Simple butter cake. :D



Ignore that one hole there, I was just checking whether it is done or not. Coz I've forgotten the temperature and time. xD

Comments (0)