Current Obsession

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So I was watching The Incredible Hulk on HBO, not its not Ang Lee's version. Its Edward Norton's .
Anyway, my obsession is ain't about the big green sasquatch. Its about every movie, has their very own pretty ladies. I'm serious, Superman has one, Batman has one, Romeo has one, damn.
Transformers was awesome, but not great, the leading foxy lady ain't that great either. She's well, catchy I guess? xD
Ahem, alright, my point is, there's this friend of mine was asking me, "why are you putting up male model instead of a lady?" I said I have none, and I don't really fancy asian ladies. Then along came Liv Tyler and some other more that I was once worship before. I'm talking bout some of the natural beauty. Not powdered face or botox or surgeries. Its all natural people!

Liv Tyler, daughter of Steven Tyler, uhm do anyone knows Aerosmith? Godamnit.~







Ain't she just breathtaking? Liv Tyler. Underrated lar!


Anne Hathaway, once a petit in Princess Diaries, now a hit!
She's always have that big eyes, awesome smile and innocent look. All natural beauty even without make-up!





She just have that elegance and beauty at the same time.


Ah yes, Claire Danes. How can I miss. In my personal opinion, she looks BEST when in Romeo + Juliet alongside Leonardo DiCaprio. Fuhhh. Fuhhh. :D







Pretty right? Especially as Juliet. Extra pretty.


Then we have the mesmerizing Jennifer Connelly. Who cannot recognize her green eyes?





She is still shining though its dirty and hot while shooting Blood Diamonds. See, natural beauty. LOL.


We also have the tough lady, Jennifer Garner. She was top in my list when Alias was on air though. Then she married to Ben Affleck and thats where she feel off the list.






For Justin, he's just one lucky dude for keeping Jessica Biel as his girl. She's on fire I tell you. Jessica Alba ain't nothing compared to her!







Told you she's hot. Alba is overrated!

Okay men, hold your horses. List ain't complete if Gisele Bundchen is not one of them.







Trust me, its not easy looking for Gisele's decent pictures.

That is all in my opinion though. Any more?

Comments (0)