Top Dogs

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, March 16, 2009

There are over thousands of breeds of dogs around the globe. Some may be just like me who adores dogs than, cats. Well, I just don't bare with that poop and that hissing thingy when they are involved in a cat fight. Just scares the crap outta me.
Well, there are a few dogs on my list which I really want. Well I had one of it before, it ran away. Damn the gate was unshut. Oh well, my list continues.



C'mon, a friend of mine actually found this dog and brought it home. It died 3 years later. Though it wasn't a good watchdog, it certainly can swoop off your guests!





This is an iconic dog that has been around for ages. I bet you guys still remember Snoopy right? xD
Yup, this dog IS snoopy! Well, I checked the price for the full vaccinated pup, micro-chipped, it costs around RM1200. Was like damn~

For a watch dog, I prefer to have Boxer. Its like so muscular, well built, cute tail, and friendly natured but fierce looking. xD So it'll definitely will wear thieves off my house.



Basically, those are the dogs that are admirable to me. To start off to another topic, the perfect dog which I rated it as a handsome dog is a Siberian Husky.



Don't you think that Siberian Huskies are too handsome to be a dog? I seriously think so. Unfortunately that this breed are meant to live in colder countries. Not really suitable for a country like ours. Their fur will start falling and their life span will be shortenend. Though, its really a cool dog to bring to the park instead bringing priceless jewelleries to show off. :D


Perhaps the most ideal dog to have in a family is the Golden Retriever. I mean who doesn't want a Golden Retriever? It has natural obedience, it's easy to be trained and listen to orders and are very friendly natured to people. I have to admit that it is very tough to maintain its fur though. I always wanted this breed as an ideal pet. Its so over the hook when I got to know the fully vaccinated price and stuff, it costs around RM 3000+. Goodness gracious. Once I almost got it from my mum's friend, too bad we had a Tsih Tzu at home. Dad wouldn't want more poop around his house. So we had to turn down the offer. Damnit!



Lastly, not forgetting 'Marley' a Labrador which is almost the same as Golden Retriever is also an ideal pet to have in a family. Its easier to maintain Labrador as their fur is much shorter than Golden Retrievers. They are quite the active one, at least you have to spend alot of time with it a day to get them moving.



Well, I guess that's about it. I have a few more in mind but couldn't recall their breed. Perhaps the best of all is still Golden Retriever. I'll have it one day!

Comments (0)