March on, soldiers.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, March 18, 2009

They came back and the up next chosen one are going again.
Lee Lian is leaving this Thursday, Shu How is leaving.
And I've done nothing to catch up with them. NOTHING. Those guilt. Aihh, I apologize to you Lee and Shu How. I wish I had more time with you guys. Got stucked with work, with life, with education and everything, I know its almost excuses, but I mean it and I deeply apologize. I'll make it up for everything when you people return. I'll miss you.

Shu How, well what can I say about you? You're too friendly, too bubbly, too cheerful, almost all the time you were laughing at your own jokes though some of it was very good. You're a good friend. Before you moved, we were best of buddies. Cycling around our housing area to breakfast, dinner, to courts even sometimes we even make sacrifices to just meet up with Jun Ting to Comix. Well, such moments are unforgettable. Those days we were really tight. The three of us were like I don't know Batman, Robin and Batgirl? xD Until I broke my arm, the 3 of us never really had a day out after that. Then the jinx went to Shu How. All of us went to seperate ways. Jun Ting decided to stay at Hin Hua Secondary, meanwhile Shu How went Kwang Hua, while me went straight to Star. Years passed, we grown up, Shu How surpassed us by his height and weight by a lot. How we mocked each other when all of us were still here. Things changed when one day, Shu How told me he was going to move. I thought I'd loss a pal, a buddy, a companion, a mentor. Without notice, he moved. For a moment there, we didn't contact each other. I thought it was over, our friendship. He came back one day, I was smiling all over again. We laughed at ourselves during those days on how stupid we were on doing things.
Now you're leaving. I've not seen you for the past 2 weeks. I broke my promise when I said lets meet up for breakfast. Aihh. One day you will return after your 3 months training and we will be just the old days.
How will I miss you too my friend. Thanks for everything. I am very grateful to have met you in my life. And I owe you that. Take care my dear friend.

Lee Lian, well she's my bestest trusted friend and I'll never do anything to turn her in. It just makes me guilt that I've not done anything, for instance like meeting up, catching stories when we were back in those high school days. Those were the days. Sigh. I hate it when she's leaving for 3 months "vacation" thats what she calls it, holiday. Not seeing her doesn't feel right. Its like we used to see each other everyday back in school. For now, at least we will still see each other few times a month. 3 months vacation for her isn't cool at all.
I know she'll knock herself out there. She's a brave soul. Well Lee, if you need someone to talk to during her first few nights, you know I'm here. Best pal for life. You know I mean it. Thanks for everything Lee.
You're LEE! Take care my dear friend. We, us, me, will certainly miss you from home.
You be good aight. Take care.

Comments (0)