How will I ever Know

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, March 27, 2009

How will I know you aren't like her?

How will I know you are just playing me, just like her?

How will I know, all these are just mirage and your words are lies?

I wish not make the same mistake I did for the long 2 years I've been through and hell it was shattering when it was all lies. Time changes everything. A person, a situation and even life changing experience.

What if I made the wrong move at the wrong time? Maybe even the wrong person, will it be forgiven then? Will I ever lose one more friend?
The whole commosion will be awkward when we are fated to see each other again.

She brought me down single handedly-mentally. My confidence has been brought that by her. I can't say I hate her, neither I can say she is a bitch. I just don't want to see her.

How will I ever know I will end up the same just like I shared the few dreadful years before? Are you really different?
I would like to know. Open up the door already, I would like, really wish to know more about you.

One day, sooner or later, how will I ever know..

Comments (0)