Marley and Me, and me.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, March 13, 2009

So I had 3 hours break today. Bryan and 'clan' went Aeon, and I decided to tag along to watch Marley and Me. I heard about the ending, well, roughly.
Damn.
One thing for sure, never to watch any pet-dying movies with my loved ones or friends. Its so embarrasing. I kept crying and weeping away. I thought it was a boring movie at first. It started to get along well in the middle of the movie and towards the end. Well, I hate to say this, but I wept like a girl watching this sensitive movie.
Well, perhaps maybe I've connection with me the movie. Ya, you heard me.
I had this dog, died of old age, I'm sure its 18 human years. I'm serious. So basically dog years is like a decade?- I'm serious. It got blind, deaf, fur started falling, nervous system starting fail. We had no choice but to send it to the vet, the doc did his best to do what he does best. Its too old, we have no choice but to put it to "sleep". It was June 17, 2005. I just returned from school. My parents were there, my sister and I. We were all there, saying our last goodbye. We wept in tears, silently, its like your heart is stabbed by a knife.

Its name was, Freeway.

Comments (0)