Price to Pay.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, March 01, 2009

I've done my homework on which college should I be going. I went SeGi the other day, and uhmm, well, it didn't work out pretty. A lot of things I do not like, well utterly mostly if you were me at that moment, you'll just go like Wow/ Damn.
That, is just part of the price.
During my workshifts, I've asked advice from my manager, Miss Don, about Hotel Management. Well, she said some good and bad things about that particular course.
She kept asking why do you wanna take Hotel Management? She said she don't like and then she said "if you like it, then go ahead." - Was like damn(my tune) at that moment.
Okay!
Then I asked, "Miss, is it true that people who takes Hotel Management has no life, meaning like working already but no life that kind...?"
Damn, her answer was firm and she stops smiling for once. " YES, VERY TRUE. "
Basically it does haunt me about that though. Aih.
Then Miss Don started elaborating for example if you have family, your wife. Your wife wanna go holiday with you then you must work during that period of time. It'll be very difficult life, she added and then full stop. WOW/ .. damn.
Aihh. Then I know, nothing is easy. She said that too.


We all love Miss Don in B.C.C. in a good way, coz she's damn! married. Personality la.

Comments (0)