Resuming Life.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, May 22, 2009

Sorry for the long delays that I took to update my blog. Assessments and assignments are flowing in non-stop, days after days. Phew. Well, hmmm where should I start off with?
Well, few weeks back I learned to bake Choux Chantily. (See I know how to bake something else than butter cake). What is it? It is a bread actually. Which is easier to prepare compared to butter cake I guess?

This is how it looks like before it is put into oven. Its not that I'm being greedy or what, is just that I have too much of it. Have to finish it. Don't waste. "Sek tai mou sai". xD


The best part is that we even have almond nuts as our topping. LOL. As we put into the oven, we melted some chocolates, caramelized some sugar and one more some white white thingy tasted like vanilla which is so so mesmerizing.
Jeng jeng jeng!!
The result>>> >>>



Everyone brought their containers whereas I'm still solo as usual, did not ask any but to walk out to mamak stall to get those polysterene to actually "ta pau" home for my parents. Tasted so good as heaven when the choux is still hot from oven! I ate I don't know maybe 6,7 maybe more? haha. Can't remember. Pheww..
I guess thats all for now. FYI, I did not update my blog coz my laptop was sent for service. For like 3weeks.

The next post I'm going to talk about my culinary assessment. Stay tuned. :D

Comments (0)