Introducing...

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ya. Finally I'm not really going solo anymore. LOL. Maybe sometimes still solo but not that bad. At least I found friends to kpc during lunch. Introducing Adam Benjamin (Ben) from G3.


He's a mix of French & Malay. At first I thought he was those typical Malay. His mix! hahaha. He told me that pork is a damn good meat. hahaha. So ya, he speaks French and attended Lycee Francais KL school at Secondary. Sometimes he talks, I don't understand coz his accent is too damn strong. hahhaa.

Next, this guy is from my group. Jeremy. He's quite tall. Tall la. Maybe I hang grow up with Bryan thats why tall people looks average to me. hahaha. I don't know, everyone from my group says that Jeremy is too damn tall.


I even heard he plays basketball. Can't wait to duel with him one day. Just pumps me up knowing someone from my group shares the same interest like me.
Well. I guess thats all for now though. hahaha.

Can't wait for Hawaiian Nite nxt Tues!! Woooo~

Comments (0)