Aloha!

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

DH33 Hawaiian Night was so awesome. Mostly coz the girls were screaming out loud for the hottest lecturer alive, Mr Anthony. Ya he's handsome, young and all, even got his masters already. Every time he gets on stage, girls will scream and scream. Basically, Mr Anthony really stole our (the student guys) limelight. xD
I do not know why my camera went wrong, its like every picture I took its just so blur. Damn. The pictures I took cannot be seen clearly already. Luckily that one and only picture is clear! Thanks JY for being my cameraman. The food was awesome first of all. Its all prepared by DH30 (our seniors). The food are just too awesome. SERIOUSLY.
I felt awkward and weird wearing too many colors and flowers at first. But more and more people came in, I felt I'm part of the colorfulness of it. :D
Sad to say, EVERY pictures I have are so so blurry. Can't even see Ms Jasmine's face in the picture. So damn potong steam.
This is where we held our party. L'escoffier. *which is also our practical restaurant*.



Again, the seniors and lecturers organized this welcome party for the new batch of students (us), DH33. Sweet isn't it? xD You see the lecturers behind the scene. They are wild, loud and open. Sad that Mr Mayukh couldn't make it. Awwww. Mr YTB, fuhh, his like drunk that night. Dayumm.

These are some the opening pics we had in front of Santa Ines. Miss Jasmine is like the front beside Coleny. Due to my pitiful camera, the picture went awry.



Miss Jasmine is squatting in front of JY, the dude in green shirt. Should have been clearer. She's my F&B lecturer. She's very pretty ... and fierce. Okayy, moving on...

Here is Ben enjoying his drink. Eventually he won the best dressed award. Haha! He should win. He came in really Hawaiian feel. With the straw hat and sunglasses. No doubt he's the champ for the night.



Seriously, no one recognized Ben when he entered the campus. LOL. Good job Ben. xD

I told you the food was good. See, everyone is rushing to the buffet sets. Everyone dressed up to the most colorful they can find inside their closet, *I guess their closet is out of color already*. But everything was cool. Got to meet everyone from other groups! Lets parttttyy!



Hmm. Yummy yummy filled my tummy. :D The spaghetti was great, pizzas, spring rolls, and honey chicken wings. Fuhhh. Haha!

After some light refreshments, everyone was called to gather around the stage. Some performances from the seniors as well as the lecturers. Cool ae?



They were singing the Lilo & Stitch's song, Can't help falling in love with you. Haha! Everyone was kinda high that time. And some really cool Hawaiian songs. Though the song is originated from the King himself, Elvis Presley.

Some of them were too high, they couldn't help themselves but to dance with the emcees. LOL.
The best part is Ken-Ann went to the FRONT and took picture of Mr Anthony while he was talking. Everyone just got stunted and looked at her! What a brave soul. *Caution: Possible cat fight*



Haa.. What a night it was!

Then I took picture with my group mates, Di Wei and Ee Laine. Di Wei wanted to wrap her hands around my waist, coz she does that often when taking pictures, I wasn't feeling that comfy about it? I mean like the "geli" feeling. Haha! She said, oh okayy you cannot tahan is it? LOL. Malunyerrr.



Then today in bus, she asked again, Ian, you cannot tahan is it when girls touch you like that? I just like freaked out, and nod to whatever she's saying. Geeez. I like this picture alot eventhough its blur, thanks to JY only using a hand taking this pic! xD

Here's Ben and I. He look so.. horny? xD I don't know. I like his accent. That's one. And his clothing that night. xD



It's really been a funny and wild night!

This is the lecturer I was talking about.



Mr Anthony. He's only 24 and so damn mischievous and already has his Masters. Goshsome. Aihh. And the big sasquatch on his right is Mr Gopi. He's from Klang and a good friend to Mr Anthony. Btw, Anthony is my Front Office lecturer. Am attending his class l8r at 3. Final class. Guess the girls in my group will not be as lively anymore. xD

I only manage to take a picture with him. His kinda hurry to take a puff I guess?! hahaha!




I think I will want his msn. hahaha. Maybe chat and talk cock with him. Ya, even in class we talk like friends. HAHA. Not to mean to disrespect, I mean like after class or break time. Ya, we will COCK!

The best is saved for the last. People, she's Angeline. She's quiet and friendly. She should have won the best dress. *i think she's reading this* die la die la. Anyway, as I was saying, she's very nice. She's from Klang as well.



Tsk tsk. Bad photography Jun Yan. hahaha! But thanks anyway. We can be buddies! xD

After that I went home already. Around 930 plus. Just to be safe, coz its dark and I took the train alone. I didn't know Angeline & Sobarthi would be taking the train. Or else I could have wait a lil longer. Wouldn't make much difference. Sorry.
Oh, and I might attending French classes to improvise my French. Easier for me to cope for the coming French classes also. Hmmm.

The following day, we had trip to The Nomads, Bangsar. Post will be updated soon. Stay tuned. :D

Comments (0)