Wrong Impression

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My group says I'm too quiet.
"Hey Ian, share la with us, anything? Open la to anything we are your friends wei.2years together you know. Share la."As usual, I gave them the cold face/smiley sneaky face.
Anyway, as I was saying, group members of mine (the other members) asked they wanna have lunch with me. At that point, I'm not in the mood because the weather was sick.
I couldn't say no, I said yes instead. We had lunch, the guys were okay whereas the fat ass-showy-rich-bitchy-girl started to talk.
"Have you guys been to clubs before? Well, I'm a regular clubber ( no one asked) I go here I go there * pardon me I have forgotten the venues, and there she is yepping and yepping slowly taking over the conversation. Club club club, well is that all you know? Then she started saying her bf is a DJ some shit, he's 30+, the parents allows her to club to late night. Well girl, bla bla bla. ==
Then to my surprise, its my turn.
"How bout you Ian? Do you club? You can follow us/me if you want. Transportation can always be arranged."
Why am I not surprised. Haha! I just nodded my head and say NO-firmly. "For me clubbing is a waste of time, I rather spend my evening shooting hoops or hang out/makan. Thats what I said. * acting cool for the moment la*. Everyone understood pretty well.
Then come this suggestion, "Hey do you guys wanna go for pool?" This time I really got pissed off. I said "Ok, why not."
I followed them till outside then there was I, vanished among the crowds. So long suckers! HAHAHAHA! Geez man. Get a life~.
I spent most my hours at the IT Lab and Library Lounge to get some sleep. It all worked pretty well.
So far, there are some members in my group I'm still not sure to give my trust. Well, you know 2years. At least my first day friend, Calvin, is a nice guy.
Tomorrow I'm getting my uniforms & knifesets & a jab on typhoid. GODDamnIt I hate needles! Arghhh!

I'll try to get some cool shots of me and my group members with our uniforms on tomorrow. Stay tuned! Teeheee! xD

Au Revoir!

Comments (0)