Bakery Session.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, April 20, 2009

Finally we have pastry class after it got delayed.
Well, what can I say? I've never baked in life, and today was my first time doing it and its quite nice actually. Haha! Maybe I got talent for baking too. Breaking that frozen butter to liquid by using only your hands is definitely draining. Gosh, I was so into that butter for a moment. Finalizing it into smaller molecules actually.
I love baking already! xD
Though for today's lesson, we learnt our very very darn very basic of baking. We learnt how to bake a Butter Cake. It was fun fun fun! Haha! But my partner, aww man why Jeniffer. Curses!!!
Okay, moving on. We followed steps by steps shown by Ms Kartina and wala.




It tastes good I'm telling you. Some of us brought it home coz we baked too many and couldn't finish it. I brought it home and shared with my family. They said it was good, not too sweet either. Okay!
I've been telling everyone lets take a group picture. Everyone tagged in with some poyo faces and funny looking and weird etc etc.




Ignore the bloated tummy of mine. The chef uniform is freaking thick and hard. It made everyone looked huge! Funny part was when Ee Laine tying the apron on, she was so skiny till she has to go 3 rounds! Haha! I introduce you, Group 2.
Back row- Jeniffer ==, Vick, Jeremy, Adrian & Aster.
Middle row- Me, Kevin, Kah Wen, Ee Laine(chinese not malay. PURE CHINESE!!),& Tharshi frm India.
Front row- Di Wei & Wai Yee.

Well, thats about it. Seriously, the chef uniform made me look real bloated! So embarrassing.

Comments (2)

You look like the head chef -___-" Eh bake for me butter cake I want.

Ah. Okay! Easy job lar! xD