Adjusting to College

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009

As everyone had already know, I am a Taylorian of Hospitality.

My first class had commenced yesterday in Santa Ines restaurant. Well, the subjects are on Food & Beverage, so it all begin with families of forks and spoons, knives, plates, saucers, utensils and more unknown utensils.

Miss Jasmine is her name and she is fabulous! I mean she's professional in what she does and very disciplined. Punctuality is a priority in her class.

13 students are in my group, I'm in Group 2 btw and I am well exempted from extra english classes. 5guys, 8chicks.

Being a very non-socialable guy, its hard to talk cock with them or even start a conversation. I know, once I get to know them well enough, I'mma rock them hard on their heads!

Besides getting to know the silverwares and crockeries, we had our chance to look at the kitchen and tour around the restaurant.

We were told that the VIPs are coming, and lectures were busy setting the tables and I manage to get a pic.





The table was complete with settings, marbles to create the feel of a lunch hour, and lastly sunflowers to create the ambience of our restaurant.
Well thats all for now. I'm currently in Black Canyon with Kelvin for lunch, decided to bring my laptop along to finish my homework.

Au Revoir!

Comments (0)