My Alter-Ego.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, April 19, 2009

Okay. I assume myself had made countless enemies and given very bad impression to almost everyone I've met. I apologize.
I must change for the better. Everything or everyone have choices to make. Now, no. Its not options for me to pick, but a priority to make.
Sometimes I am hyped, well sometimes sarcasm takes over, and for the very last time, you wouldn't like to be around when I am mad.
Probably by saying all these, uncovering truths about me, will just make people stay further away from me. Its up to you to think that way. I will change.
Not just for the sake of my family or friends. I wanna change because I want to be better. I want to be "that" guy. Her idealistic guy. I wanna be with her. But first, I have to prove I am capable of managing myself well enough before I can take care of her. Changing to good is never easy. At least I take that chance. I know my family won't be here forever. Sooner or later, everyone will leave earth.
I regretted. But I'm still the same old hot head. I will seek help elsewhere to change. By changing myself, I change people-people's perceptions towards me.
Definitely I know this won't be easy. Nothing in the world is easy. Nevertheless for free. I have to earn my respect.
But *hey, I will change. And I will have my confidence. Its just a matter of time. But will you be waiting? Or again, I am too late? I will be better and by being better I will date you!

Comments (0)