Over the Rainbow? Not.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, January 12, 2009

Anyway, I've met this girl that is working in Aeon, not gonna exactly tell which Restaurant, but uhm, seriously her soft spoken mandarin & manglish caught my eyes instantly.
It sounds abit off the hook but nehh, just happen to caught my eyes though.

When my time comes, it'll come. No point rushing.
Besides, I like the way I am now. Much lighter, more fun except for the fact I'm rotting at home which I guess it is happenning for those peeps who have not started college or work, yet.
I sleep at 4 in the morning. Wakes up at 12 noon. Going computering, lunch, televsion, maybe a little time for my classic piano, and booom, its burning calories time.

This is just some random shit post, and I've totally not done my Chinese New Year shopping yet. I'mma go for makeover on my hair though! Can't wait! :D

Comments (0)