Life Goes On.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Friday, January 09, 2009

College life has started for a few friends of mine. Well, it didn't started pretty well but I'm sure they'll cope with it somehow.
Basically, on what I've done this week, was to shop for clothes with Andy. Without plannings and what nots, we just wanted to go Pyramid spontaneously. A day after, another simple killing time outing to Aeon.
Nupppe, we watched Juno eventhough Andy, and Bryan were hesitating whether its an awesome one or not to watch. I convinced them and yeah, Juno was alright. But hey, 3 awards for that? Somebody gotta give 'em some credits on that, especially on Ellen Page.
And hey, I recommend you guys to watch Four Christamases. Vince Vaughn is one hell of a sarcastic fellow and Reese Witherspooon were great in that movie. Laugh out loud on that one.
Andy was so wanting to have a drum set and wanted to have a band-like situation among us friends. It's cool though. I could probably play the piano or a guitar, Lim can play piano too, and lead singer is still post-open. xD
Ya, those are just dreams know. Hahs! Anyway, I wouldn't want to imagine stuff like that though. Too weird. urgh.
On any occasions I would have to do first, is my training camp. Nope it doesn't feels like it sound to be, which is the word camp, doesn't mean I'm staying out. Its just that it must go on for days and days. Cool?
Probably no Nikes for now, I'm kinda like broke though. Hanging around killing time with friends needs spending of cash too.
I'm up for the upcoming movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! Can't wait for that piece of shit to be on screen here. LOL

Cheers everyone. Have a great night and a blessing new year

Comments (0)