Oddness, perhaps.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009

Is it me or those f5 leavers are feeling as "DAMN, tomorrow school's reopening, I've got books to pack!" In any cases, I felt that way a few days back though. Nothing much, but hey, I've been attending school for the last 11years with that laid-back uniform. Its the open day for the "kids" tomorrow but not for us who just left the haunted school.
Things I'm not going to do onwards tomorrow is:
- no more papaya house
- no more breakfast with the kids
- no more hanging out with the kids
- no more drum banging session in papaya's

Damn.
Kids grow up too fast these days ae?
Anyway, for those who are taking PMR, I wish you pray harder. Its all about luck in the papers.
As for SPM candidates from my school, I wish you all to fuck off~ wannabes~
As for the SPM candidates, I wish you, break a leg.

Cheers.






Fuck off, wannabes! Get a REAL life.

Comments (0)