Escape.

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The following takes place after lunch Kim Gary,Aeon.

The participants were only 3 of us. Andy, Samantha & I. Supposedly to watch very gore films like Saw 3. Actually we watched, but it did not turned out well as the film was too gore for the 3 of us. Such things as rocking your leg to get off the chains, a victim's skin got hooked at least I don't know 10 at least? And totally the scene where the lady have to put her hands into the acid and she failed then her rib cage is tore open. Wow.
Andy and Samantha were quite disturbed, as me, I was too stunted to continue watching it. So thats it, we stopped at the scene where Jigsaw was going through the tumour operation where his skull is being drilled and stuff like that. LOL.

Went to the gym to lepak actually. Body pump was like 40 minutes only and then the rest was the talking. Without wasting much time, they then decided to swim.

.

The temptation? That I can resist. Finally Andy convinced that the pool is safe as there are cliff that I thought will waterfall me down to the other "brown pool". xD

Spend most of our evening in the pool doing stupid stuff like some rescue mission and stuff though.
Later on, as rescue misson became too boring in the pool, we then go for a stroll along the river.
Just trying out my new cam, and here are the shots I had on that day.



Andy said there will be crabs but I see no crabs. Aihh.



The pathway to my yacht. xD





The new adventure will recontinues. :D.
I had fun that day as night we sleep over at Lim's place in Shah Alam, KK.
* McD at 3am was fun too! *

Comments (0)