Crush On You

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I have fallen for her for the first time I met her.
Her red eyes & red cheeks caught my eyes the first time I looked into her deep eyes.
The smile, hah, its beyond my imagination.
I'm confused,
If you like somebody, go ahead, tell her how you feel is what my friends said to me.
I'm such not worthy.
Its more than a crush I'm sure.
Everytime I think of her, My heart beats faster.
How can I stop all the insanity?
When will be the night? When will I brace myself for you one last time?
I'm just a coward it seems.
If I ever get to see you again,It'll be the happiest day in my life to see you smile.
All I know to say is, I Choose to Love You In Silence, For In Silence I find No Rejection.
I'm such a loser.
Yes I am.

Comments (0)