GoodBye Beijing

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fireworks ignited the Bird's Nest dring the closing ceremony of the Olympics Beijing 2008. The ceremony is over; the Beijing Olympics are over. The President of the Olympics board hand over the official Olympic flag to the mayor of London. Well, as the commentator said, London had alot of things to be done if they wants to compete with China. My advice for them? Better start rehearsing IMMEDIATELY! XD
Oh oh oh! Leona Lewis sang *I don't know what song* on the iconic transforming double decker London bus. Whats a party without David Beckham? Hahs! He kicked the ball as the symbol of welcoming everyone to the Olympics London 2012. Some chinese freak recovered the ball as if he had never seen a football before or they can't get enough of him, I'm not too sure. How ironic. I will do that too! XD
The olympics hymn was sung by a group of bright talents consist of 226 children. Which I think the hymn was really great! It was loud and clear and very entertaining perhaps? C'mon they are just kids at least the age scaling between 7 to 11. I'm SERIOUS! The big topic was, how is London going to top Beijing?!
Obviously, Beijing set the bar real high. Now its up to London to set the bar even higher! I'm sure London have assets of their own as the currency is quite high! XD
They have great singers in London don't they? Maybe most of the opening ceremony in London will be just singing rather than defying gravity like how China did. Well, we just have to wait. They have singers like Leona, (if The Beatles were still alive), and uhm .. well there's more. XD
If you people do not know who is the guitarist, his from the Led Zeppelin.
Here in Beijing, both the opening and closing ceremony was spectacular! Histories were made right here in Asia, Beijing.
Credits to the USA Michael Phelps for being the greatest olympian of all time. Usain Bolt of Jamaica made history as well. As his name clearly tells us that "BOLT" there's no wonder his the fastest man on earth. With ease, he won the gold medal for the 100m and 200m with a world recored time. 9.69 seconds in 100m. DAMN!
The pole vault, Yelena Isanbayeva, *correct me SAM* written her name in the history book for herself being the women's highest pole vaulter. WOW. I wish I could perform on the world stage. My idol, the Spaniard from the Spain basketball team NO.6.
He's only 17! YES! 17!!! Argghhhh! He's name is errr Ruby Rubio. Go wiki him!
Not forgetting those artistic yet so creative and flexible gymnastics. *Two thumbs up!*
Finally my style of concluding the olympics, this is an extraordinary olympics in Beijing. As the Chinese Political Leader said, "China learn more about the world, and the world learn more about China." Great speeches! Wooohooo! XD. ( I wished I could be there to be first to witness history in the making ). How unfortunate of me. Ishhhh! One day. One day! muahahaha!


Its me Ian your blogger, signing off early as the hectic schooling days continue.
I wanna take this opportunity to wish everyone all the best in their trials no matter where and who you are. Good Luck! May the lucky stars guide you thru'! XD
CheeRs! :)

Comments (0)