Barbeque Nite

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, August 24, 2008

I assumed we starians had fun on the night of 21st of August having barbeque! except for my friends like May & Teng. I apologize for the neglection and making both of being lost between both worlds. So so sorry okieee. Won't happen the next time if I'm having such occasions in the near future. And yupp, I wanna say it out LOUD if you're reading this, I wanna thank Yunn Teng alot as she never disappoint me before.
She's a lady of her word! And thats what I like about her! I told her that & she was totally blurred thinking I was high on alchohol or something. XD
And uhm the one that made all the way here to Chi Liung frm Telok Gong, I wanna say thanks for your support by roasting & buying the bacon and making the barbeque party into a competition. XD
Ooo.Jarrod & SoonKeat made a good job on barbequing the chicken wings! My mom and dad gave compliments as the wings weren't totally burned.Hahs!:) Hey! Wait must be the marinade one did a FANTASTIC job too! HAHAHA!
Lastly I wanna thank to all beautiful ladies, you were all beautiful ladies in all shapes and sizes THAT night eventhough some of you complained that the smoke will filth your hair and clothes. I don't care. All of you sparkled during the camwhore session which I, myself took part in it too! XD

Its me Ian, signing of for the night.
CheeRs.

Comments (0)