That ain't innocent .

Posted by - IaNtaN - | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, October 08, 2009

How can one fucking fucked your whole family and pretend as if one has not done wrong?
I'm just curious you see. What if one fucked your parents instead of you? You wanna fuck fine, fuck me. lol. What's the family has to do with your fuckings? Putting on a plastic to class acting all cuddled up, sigh. Please. Take a bow. Well, you see, I am no pushover, I do forgive but I never forget. I hold a deep grudge and yes you can count on it. (:
I do not care you, or them, but it is what it is now. As usual I would say, you're just pushing it perhaps?
You must be wondering, the fuck is wrong with this guy after such long incident had taken place? Let me tell you something B I T C H H H H .. you just can't say fuck your parents hard or you, or whoever you feel like fucking because it ain't your day or something, then take it all back and pretended nothing has happened. Uh uh, Oh wait, I forgotten you're that slut that did not even take back those words. Ah yes yes yes. Wow, damn, life's a bitch, so are you, whadda' ya know. =/ You're intelligent bells are ringing now? That took a while.
Everyone is nice. Everyone has patience, but BITCH, patience has its limits. That one up there, sorry to say you ain't got family education. And my dad ain't a faggot. I am not born motherfucker cos if I am, I would already slept with your mom. Plus, I will not die by car/big truck/or bulldozer crushing over me and left the blood juices over. In fact, I will die with a smile on my face, go to heaven, and say Hey bitch, how's hell? Cos there's where you're heading to. I will have my karma and all for typing this cursing you to hell and all. But hey, at least we're even right? . . . Well, maybe not. haha!
I'm very easy going alright. So listen slut, an apology won't solve anything and I already assume you won't apologize either. So, why don't you take a look at this note and tell me who the fuck is at fault here. I mean, wait, though fucks and nut balls I'm writing this bullcrap, you would probably say, who the fuck cares? I fucked your parents and your whole family + you, I've been there done that, who the fuck cares now anyway? haha. You're right you know your just right. You always do seriously. You were always right, never at fault. There are things in the world you can just ignore, I've been ignoring for too long, but thanks to you, you hit the jackpot! Ding ding! Thanks for playing weiyh seriously. You won the grand prize for 1 freaking day to confront me. :) Call moi! I'll be waiting, bitch stare, stare cock, go ahead. lol. That means I know you'd already read this. Pass this around will ya? Thanks.

Comments (0)